initial G racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trackmania Forever Pro Racing Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tips and Tricks

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Trackmaster

Trackmaster

Version of Trackmania :
  • TMNF

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks EmptyMon Feb 15, 2010 11:15 pm

This isnt 100% proven but im sure its pretty positive Smile

When you meet a boost, a normal one, just try to get your front wheels to touch it, and then the boost somehow makes it way to the back wheels, therefore giving u the same amount of boost, and saves you time not havings to drive thoroughly over the boost.

Hope it helps Smile Smile

Track
Back to top Go down
Fokhamos
Co-Leader
Fokhamos

Version of Trackmania :
  • TMUF

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Thanks m8!   Tips and Tricks EmptySat Feb 13, 2010 1:07 pm

Thanks Damon.

Will help a lot!
Back to top Go down
SinShock
Founder/Leader
SinShock

Version of Trackmania :
  • TMNF
  • TMUF

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 1:41 pm

Hi!

Thanks for the tips there. Sure the guys will appreciate this!
Back to top Go down
Damon <3
Admin
Damon <3

Version of Trackmania :
  • TMNF
  • TMUF

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks EmptyFri Feb 12, 2010 11:15 am

All above mentioned is 100% correct.. But what i will mention here is more advancced... i will cover not only secrets.. but useing glitches that can be used for fullspeed tracks that will cut your time allot.

Firstly... hugging corners... not only for fullspeed.. but all tracks.. hug the corners.. a left hand turn stay as far left as possible.. (both tires in the black piece right next to the black barrier.

Secondly.. when racing on tracks like moving power... any really smooth tracks.. and you have a road that comes to an end? right at the end of it you have two options to cut 2-6 splits secs on landing (in smooth tracks that is allot.. you can

A) Just before you lift off the end of the ramp, hard left, hard right then hard left again.. this will set your car off balance... making it go left or right.. in turn making your tires touch the ground 5 splits sooner...

B) and my fav is actually a glitch.. if you ride on the black of the track, right against the rim of the track,, you will glitch and your car will be offset.. in turn.. making your car land sooner..

Tips and Tricks 913Flowtrick

Now.. the hardest glitch of them all.. and 2nd hardest thing to perfect in track mania is speed sliding... (no not powersliding) its a fs glitch that increases your time dramatically... basically.. you drift over your front tires drifts... extremely difficult to hold with a keyboard... but this slide will take 25 splits off a simple straight long turn..

Tips and Tricks 103Speedslide

k.. lastly.. you get many tipes of boosts.. now noob tracks have the boosts that flicker? where you can get 100%, 150% or 200% boost...

going straight at it.. will mostly give you 100% boost... (Bad)

Slightly being offset just before a boost at a start will let you get 150% boost... (better)

Now the only way that i know to get 200% boost when a boost right in front of the start is to only pull away at exactly .40 sec in your run.. meaning.. timer will count down 3, 2, 1 then bang.. the timer will start running.. leave forward until the clock reaches .40 (or when you cars shocks come back up) that will give you 200% boost (best you could hope for).

well.. thats all i can help with with fullspeed tracks... loops and wallrides sin shock covered.. when i feel like typing another book.. il help with tech...

enjoy guys.. and good luck

cheers
Back to top Go down
SinShock
Founder/Leader
SinShock

Version of Trackmania :
  • TMNF
  • TMUF

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks EmptyTue Jun 30, 2009 11:04 am

Here is some tips I found to better our driving!

Take wallrides low. When coming into a wallride, take it at its corner and stay low, and come out of the wallride at its corner. This will maintain or increase your speed.

When going into loops, move as little as possible and stay as straight as possible. There can be some issues in Trackmania when taking loops (mostly with old maps) that will slow you down or turn your car. Sometimes taking the loop to an angle to the left and then right will stop this from happening.

Brake is your friend. When coming to a sharp corner at high speed, turn your car in the opposite direction just before coming into it, and turn again into the direction you want to go, this will give you a good slide and let you take the corner faster. You can also use the side of the road (rammstein, as its called) to put you into a slide and slow you down just enough.

Skid as little as possible. While skidding is good for sharp corners, where you can only take it fast by skidding, not all corners require a skid. Sometimes taking a turn or corner as close as possible is not always the best option. Skidding does slow you down, so let your car travel the line long enough as to not skid when it is not required.

Learn Tips and Tricks about the tracks you are playing. Since tracks on most servers are created by the players themselves, there are often little tricks that can improve your speed. If you do not know about them, it can make it impossible to run a record time. For instance, cuts and speed boosts that can go unused.

I will post more as to finding more and will look for videos as well, but would say for now the best is to practice!

If you have a tip or trick as well, share it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tips and Tricks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tips and Tricks   Tips and Tricks Empty

Back to top Go down

Tips and Tricks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
initial G racers :: Starting Line :: iGr's Workshop-
Jump to: