initial G racers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trackmania Forever Pro Racing Clan

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Zrolf/Trackmast3r's Return. Is anyone still here?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zrolf

Version of Trackmania :
  • TMNF

Zrolf/Trackmast3r's Return.   Is anyone still here? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zrolf/Trackmast3r's Return. Is anyone still here?   Zrolf/Trackmast3r's Return.   Is anyone still here? EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 11:19 am

Also seeing as this is getting views but not responses, Im assuming guests are seeing this. If you wish to join the clan register in top right and then post a reply. We'll discuss terms when in conversation.
Back to top Go down
Zrolf

Version of Trackmania :
  • TMNF

Zrolf/Trackmast3r's Return.   Is anyone still here? Empty
PostSubject: Zrolf/Trackmast3r's Return. Is anyone still here?   Zrolf/Trackmast3r's Return.   Is anyone still here? EmptyMon Jul 29, 2013 11:27 am

What is up guys, I'm Zrolf.

You wouldn't have heard of me before, but I used to be known as iGr Trackmast3r, all those years ago. After a busy time in my life, I stopped playing TM for a long while, and since then I have forgotten the account details of Trackmast3r.
I wish to rejoin iGr and go recruit some more members.
Hopefully this could reignite the iGr clan. I don't know if anyone is still here, but if any existing iGr members still exist, do not hesitate to contact me.
I will be checking this website every day, so hopefully someone can respond and we can get iGr back on track.
Hopefully Sinshock is still around, Fok, Damon, Sluga etc.
As far as things like servers go, if the clan comes back together, I am willing to put money into a server once more.

Hopefully iGr can refuel and get our engines going again!

Cheers,
Zrolf/Trackmast3r
Back to top Go down

Zrolf/Trackmast3r's Return. Is anyone still here?
Page 1 of 1